jeudi 30 octobre 2014

A summer outfit


















I thought we'd have an indian summer after the rainy summer that we had, but no! Autumn has made its way to where I live so here are a few pictures taken at the beginning of summer, just for the sake of remembering the few sunny days that we had!
Thus outfit is everything I love to wear for spring/summer weather: a comfy t-shirt, a skater skirt, comfy oxford shoes and a light cover up. I've had this jacket for years and it is the perfect balance between a biker jacket and more relaxed canvas jacket. The shoes are getting really worse for wear, but again they're just so damn comfortable and go with everything!
So there you go, the one and only outfit post of summer 2014. I hope you enjoyed it...

Aucun commentaire :

Enregistrer un commentaire

Blog design by Get Polished | Copyright if cats wore lipstick 2017