lundi 3 novembre 2014

Dead leaves and palm trees













Everybody has his/her own theory about the crazy weather that we've had so far this year. No snow this past winter, no heatwave in summer and now, an incredibly warm autumn. I haven't even taken out my winter coats yet and it's November! (Today, it is almost too warm for tights. Madness!) 
Although I can't come up with any scientific explanation for this, I do enjoy being able to get more wear out of my lighter jacket like this nude leather number from Muubaa. I love the quilted details on the shoulders and I think this color compliments nicely the autumnal tones of my skirt and of the dead leaves. I also really like this light palm tree print blouse which adds a nice summery touch to the look. There you have it: our current meteorological situation summed up in an outfit. :-)

Aucun commentaire :

Enregistrer un commentaire

Blog design by Get Polished | Copyright if cats wore lipstick 2017