jeudi 13 novembre 2014

Parka love












I'm not really pleased with how these pictures came out. It's clearly visible how uncomfortable I am taking pictures outside, especially in open spaces. Being in the forrest alone is quite a scary thought for me (I've watched way too many horror movies), but it does give some intimacy while shooting pictures. Anyway, they still fulfill their aim which is to show my outfit. Just like in my previous outfit posts: typical comfort-zone outfit for me. I love this shirt (no cat print!) and I adore the skirt. Dark green is one of my favorite colors. All is left to do is to throw a parka on my back and a vintage scarf around my neck and I'm out the door.

Parka-H&M
Shirt-Zara
Skirt-Urban Outfitters
Boots-Pepe Jeans
Scarf-Vintage
Tote-Primark
Lipstick-Rimmel Color Rush in On Fire

Aucun commentaire :

Enregistrer un commentaire

Blog design by Get Polished | Copyright if cats wore lipstick 2017