jeudi 6 novembre 2014

The Uniform












These pictures document my every day uniform. If you've seen my last outfit posts on this blog (a girl can dream right?) you may have noticed a recurrent pattern in the way I dress. While some people find themselves to be more comfortable in jeans and t-shirts, skater skirts are the most cozy and flattering bottoms for me. I own several in different colors, prints and fabric to avoid too much repetition. Add a nice t-shirt or blouse to the mix, a pair of ankle boots or oxford shoes and you've got my go-to everyday outfit. A printed tote bag and a necklace make it a bit more interesting and a leather jacket or a light parka keep me warm throughout autumn. 

Aucun commentaire :

Enregistrer un commentaire

Blog design by Get Polished | Copyright if cats wore lipstick 2017