lundi 22 décembre 2014

A Winter Outfit
















This outfit has been in my head for months. I imagined taking pictures of it in the the middle of the woods. It thought the contrast between a rough environment and the delicate white dress could be visually interesting. I was also counting on the frost that was covering the ground this morning. But things didn't go according to plan. The little path I wanted to shoot on was already occupied by a man walking his dog who, apparently, wasn't in a hurry to move on. So the forrest background was replaced by a rather boring stone wall. In the end I quite like how the pictures turned out even though I'm sure the woods would have been the perfect setting. Things hardly ever go according to plan, don't they? 

Coat - Zara
Scarf - Zara
Dress - C&A
Cardigan - H&M
Boots - Pepe Jeans
Lipstick - Bourjois Rouge Edition Velvet in 01 Personne ne rouge!

Aucun commentaire :

Enregistrer un commentaire

Blog design by Get Polished | Copyright if cats wore lipstick 2017