vendredi 2 janvier 2015

FOTD #2: winged liner and a sheer berry lipstick





Now that festive times are over, let's go back to our good old casual make up looks! :-)

This is a look that I like to wear for everyday activities. On my eyes I applied the mauvey grey shadow from the Nars palette and layered the Kiko one on top to bring some light to the eyes.
On my lips I used a sheer berry lipstick that I am obsessed with! It is the prettiest everyday shade and it hasn't left my bag for weeks!

Products used:

Clinique BB cream
Bourjois healthy mix concealer
Nars pro prime eyeshadow base
Nars smokey eye kit
Kiko water eyeshadow in 227
Maybelline master graphic eyeliner
Nars lipstick in Damage


Aucun commentaire :

Enregistrer un commentaire

Blog design by Get Polished | Copyright if cats wore lipstick 2017