mardi 13 octobre 2015

Timeless florals

I got this Boden skirt a while ago and, although florals tend to be associated with spring and summer, I feel that it's in autumn and winter that I will get the most wear out of it. The fabric is quite thick and holds the shape nicely and I can't help but picture it worn with a nice cashmere jumper (*adds it to wish list*) and ankle boots. For today's look, I went really minimalistic and teamed it with basics (white shirt, black leather jacket) and yet I think it looks pretty chic and put together. It also a quite versatile outfit, which is something I'm really into at the moment: add heels and you've got a great evening look, switch the white shirt for a white tee to make it more casual. 












Leather jacket - Naf Naf
Shirt - Clockhouse (C&A)
Skirt - Boden
Necklace - H&M

Aucun commentaire :

Enregistrer un commentaire

Blog design by Get Polished | Copyright if cats wore lipstick 2017