mardi 13 septembre 2016

PJ Luxe



A few months ago I would have told you that jumpsuits were the private domain of tall, thin girls and that I, as a short curvy human, would never be able to pull one off.  Boy was I wrong! After seeing them everywhere this summer and drooling over some gorgeous pieces online, I decided that, screw you fashion prejudices, I wanted to be part of the jumpsuit gang. 
I ordered this Topshop Boutique number and it was love at first try! Not only do I feel quite chic in it (I wore it super casually here, but picture it with heels, statement jewelry, and curled hair), it also seriously feels like pyjamas thanks to its silk material. The price tag was not the most wallet-friendly, but I can see myself wearing it all throughout the end of Summer and in Autumn with boots, a leather jacket and a hat, making it a good investment.
Needless to say, the realization that jumpsuits can fit and flatter curvy figures led to several more love affairs. My collection now contains a denim version, a fitted red number (that I might never dare to wear  outside the house) and another black one that is a bit more A/W appropriate. 
Next one on my radar: a blush jumpsuit (worn with gold glitter flats: match made in heaven!). I also intend to sew myself two Wear Lemonade numbers: Nina and India. 

That's it for my jumpsuit adventures. Have a great day!






















Jumpsuit - Topshop Boutique
Sandals - Zalando (old)
Tote bag - Wear Lemonade
Eyeshadow - Makeup Geek pigment in Chameleon

Aucun commentaire :

Enregistrer un commentaire

Blog design by Get Polished | Copyright if cats wore lipstick 2017