mercredi 30 septembre 2015

Transitions

When the weather gets cooler toward the end of Septembre, I have this bad habit of compulsively jumping on my longer jackets, big scarfs and ankle boots and completely ignoring all these transitional pieces that I have in my wardrobe, such as short jackets, ballerinas and smaller scarfs, which I otherwise only wear in the Spring. This year I tried to refrain myself and to ease myself into Fall. First of all with this collarless denim jacket, which I love because it allows me to play with collared shirt and smaller elegant scarfs. The three quarter sleeves are also a detail that I love on clothes and that screams mild weather. Secondly, these ballerinas have spent a long time hidden in my closet and it was time for them to see the light again. Plus, their color and material make them extremely autumnal. Finally, the skirt and the bag made a nice addition to the look and they will definitely accompany me through Winter as well.








Here are a few others of my early autumn essentials that I like to keep in my purse: Sunglasses, as I find that the light at sunset can be surprisingly aggressive for the eyes at this time of the year (Anyone else finds that? Or am I just weird?) and a bright happy lipstick (Here, Clinique Poppy Pop). 

Happy Autumn everyone!





Jacket - Camaïeu
T-shirt - H&M
Skirt - Tally Weijl
Shoes - Zalando
Bag & Watch - Marc by Marc Jacobs
Scarf - Orla Kiely

Aucun commentaire :

Enregistrer un commentaire

Blog design by Get Polished | Copyright if cats wore lipstick 2017