jeudi 27 octobre 2016

Mermaid Halloween Makeup

Halloween, mermaid, morphe, 35U, Socialeyes, Vixen


What you need to realize this make up:
  • Several shades and tones of blue eyeshadow (Morphe 35U, Catrice, Smashbox, Makeup Geek)
  • Dark blue liner + white eyeliner (Peggy Sage, Nyx)
  • Blue glitter + glitter glue (Too Faced, Eye Kandy)
  • Pearls and crystals (H&M, Craft store)
  • False lashes + glue (Duo, Socialeyes Vixen)
  • Light pink lipstick or gloss (Dior Addict Fluid stick in 389 Kiss Me with Morphe top blue shadow)


Halloween, mermaid, morphe, 35U, Socialeyes, Vixen

Step 1: face 

Do your usual base make up (foundation + concealer). Apply a light layer of matte/satin light blue eyeshadow (I used the lightest shade in the Smashbox trio) to set your base and give a blue cast to your skin. Contour with a dark teal eyeshadow (I used the Catrice one and the dark blue for the Morphe 35U palette) and highlight using a very shimmery light blue shadow (I used a mix of Kaleidoscope and Sugar Rush foiled duochrome eyeshadows from Makeup geek). 


Step 2: Eyes

Create a blue smokey eye (I used the four shades with a little star in the Morphe palette with the Kiko shadow stick underneath as my primer). Line your upper lash line with a dark blue liner and use a white liner to draw several feathery lines at the outer corner of your eyes. Prime your lids with glitter glue and apply glitter. Don't forget the falsies!


Step 3: Lips

Apply a light pink lipstick or gloss and dab blue eyeshadow on top.


Step 4: Embellishments

Prime your cheeks with glitter glue and go to town with glitter. I went for a "glitter tears" effect so I focused the product on my under eye area and dragged it down my cheeks. I then used lash glue to stick crystals and pearls on my face. For the pearls, I really recommend applying the glue to both the face and the pearl, letting set for 30-60 seconds and then sticking the pearl to your skin.


Step 5: Finishing touches

Wear this make up with a sea inspired head piece, your favorite sequin dress or a metallic blue skirt!
I got this headband from an Etsy shop called CyShell and I am in love.




Skinnydip, iphone, mermaid

Nails are Essie Classical Cliché and phone case is from Skinny Dip.


Happy Halloween!!!



Aucun commentaire :

Enregistrer un commentaire

Blog design by Get Polished | Copyright if cats wore lipstick 2017