mercredi 22 février 2017

Navy Smoky

Tanya Burr, Midnight smoulder, kiko, sephora, peggy sage


I don't wear smoky eyes that often, but when I do I never reach for the traditional black/grey tones and rather pick dark browns or khaki shades. Recently, a tutorial by Lisa Eldridge that I watched many times when I first got into makeup came back to my mind. I remember being totally obsessed by the Dior palette that she uses, which has now sadly been discontinued. While I never splurged on that palette, I found a great budget alternative: the Tanya Burr Midnight Smoulder palette. For 7,90 CHF, I found that the quality was rather nice; my only concern being the light blue shade which is dry/not pigmented enough and needs to be layered or used wet to get payoff. I paired the look with a soft nude lip and messy hair. 

Random fact: I am currently obsessed with kitting and more specifically with Wool and the Gang. I want to buy all of their cool patterns and colorful yarns! I first started kitting when I was a teenager. my grandmother taught me the basics and I have never strayed from the easy scarves. I have now made two beanies. Next step is a t-shirt and then maybe a cardigan or a jacket...

Tanya Burr, midnight smoulder, kiko, sephora, peggy sage

Tanya Burr, Midnight smoulder, Lisa eldridge






Aucun commentaire :

Enregistrer un commentaire

Blog design by Get Polished | Copyright if cats wore lipstick 2017